Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Virginia Ocean - Powerpoint


The purpose of my action project was to choose a city that has already begun to feel effects of the climate change. The city that I chose to study was Virginia Beach. I chose to study Virginia Beach because, Ice caps are melting, and short waves are staying in the Earth's atmosphere causing molecules to expand and oceans. Ice caps are melting because of our actions. Global warming will turn Virginia Beach into an ocean.

One Challenge that I faced during this action project was reading about global warming and how it's going into full effect. Knowing global warming is going into effect is really hard for me to read because I really care about our Earth. If we keep polluting Earth, we will not have a healthy world to live in! I created this Powerpoint on Virginia Beach to show that pretty soon it will not be a city to vacation on. The whole city will be an entire ocean.

The most enjoyable part about this action project is going to inform others to take action. If we all want to live and have our family live on a healthy Earth, and not experience disasters like global warming. We need to work together and show that we can take care of our planet.


            Photography JV Cumulus clouds 2013*

       Cline, Seth ( 2012) Global Warming. U.S. News.




No comments:

Post a Comment