Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

"Come back to me."


This unit in the Ollywood class called “Post-Production.” We learned about the main elements of film production: lighting, camera angles, and acting, we also learned how to put a film together, and what its like to edit a film also. We had a guest speaker come in and talk to us about this process, he works in the film industry, and he really went into detail on what it’s all about. For this last AP we had to pick a movie and analyze it and also make a podcast, so we can expresses what we thought about it. The movie that I choice was “Atonement.” I picked this movie because it really caught my eye, and I love movies that are based in the 1930’s, I also thought it was be interesting to critique a movie like Atonement.


I learned so much throughout this course, and since I took this class every time I watch a movie, I always pay attention to the angles, and the special effects. I think its so cool that I know all of this information about movies, and I know the true meaning of what its like to make them. What I enjoy most about this project and course was all the movie I got to watch, new ones and old ones. What I thought was challenging was trying to remember all the names to specific names of editing, and angles. Overall this course was amazing, and I would love to take it again.


                                                                 Created by JV, 2015*

No comments:

Post a Comment