Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Making America Great Again!

The purpose of this Action Project is to demonstrate my understanding of effective rhetorical techniques by highlighting and educating others about a rhetorical challenger. My task was to select, analyze and present an example of somebody today who is talking about issues that I agree with or don’t. This project is to raise awareness against ignorance and oppression. I had to select a text and annotate it using the rhetorical devices. I also had to create a prezi that teaches others about the rhetorical challenger that I have chosen. I picked Donald Trump, who is very well known for speaking his mind about many topics, and who also happens to be running for President the United States of America. I chose him because I don’t agree on many key issues with Trump; I think he is really obnoxious and and doesn’t care about our country, but just cares about money. What I enjoyed about this Action Project was annotating Trump’s speech and making a prezi out of it. What was most challenging was trying to find a copy of his speech in writing instead of a solely recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment