Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Beautiful Art


The purpose of this action project was to document our art pieces, which was my sticker that I had to screen print and hand them out to the public. The art piece was the class installation that we made to see how people will interact with them, but also how the artworks change. We made a video that will show how our artworks changed over time and to see how our YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL installation was created and put in the public. What I learned was documenting our artwork is really important because I got to see how two of my stickers changed. We will see how our class installation will change especially since we placed it in a park. I got to see how our massive art piece went from boring to BEAUTIFUL. What was most challenging in this project was letting go of all my art pieces. I spent so much time working on them and really got attached, it was hard putting them out in the public knowing that they won’t last. What I enjoyed most about this project was making this video, it was really fun watching all my art pieces change.


                                                          Created by JV

No comments:

Post a Comment