Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thirty Year War.

 The second unit in Forbidden Books is called Dogma, we learned about two main world religions which are Christianity and Islam. We learned how religions can cause huge problems between people and how some people and books can be censored or ban because of certain beliefs the book stated or the person has. To understand a religion better we visited a Muslim Mosque, where we were able to ask questions and get a better understanding of Muslim beliefs. The topic that I picked was Germany during the 1930's, when Hitler was in charge and taking over Europe. I picked this topic because I love researching about history and learning more about it. One interesting detail that I learned was the night of burning books in Berlin, I have never heard about this event and it was nice learning something new I explain this event more in my side show. What I enjoyed most about this action project was doing all my research, and finding pictures for my slides because I like to look at pictures from the past. One thing that I found most challenging was doing the research because it took up so much time. Overall I really enjoyed doing the project I learned a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment