Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Workout Madness

The second unit in Endurance was called Katabasis, in this unit I learned about different journeys of endurers. I learned about David Blaine and how is a magician, illusionst, and endurance artist. I used his plans as inspiration to frame my fitness strategy and take a first step into pursuing it. If Endurance follows the path of the hero, "Katabasis" represents the diving: the planning and the first "taste" of living the dream. I love working out and seeing how my body can change from eating healthy and being fit. The action project was a 12 hour video vlog that showed me throughout my journey. I chose to do a workout challenge. For one week I worked out for 12 hours. It was mentally and physically challenging, but I pushed my self to do it. My video shows me working and also talking about the experience. My body is so sore from working out the whole week and doing it for so many hours. I didn't show my whole journey just parts of it. I enjoyed this challenge it was fun and I hope you guys enjoy my video. 




                             

No comments:

Post a Comment