Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Weak Bridge


The first unit is called Load. In this unit I learned about about weight, load, and the forces that act around us. I also learned about Newton's laws, and how his laws relate to everyday life. I also learned about bridges. On our first FE, we went downtown to see good urban planning, and bad urban planning in Chicago. We also looked at some bridges that are downtown as well. For our first Action Project we were paired up in partners, and asked to create our own version of a Truss Bridge out of popsicle sticks that could hold 10 pounds. What I struggled with was building the bridge as it was very frustrating because our planned design didn’t come out the way we expected it to. We also struggled with figuring out our design. What I am most proud of is completing the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment